650b machined is sold out. 700c still available.

Richard, I have the non-machined, black Cliffhangers on my Gus, but not the
ones from Simworks. The paint is holding up better than I expected, but I
haven't run them around through sloppy mud or sand yet.

I have black finished machined rims that are something like Alex DM 24s,
and the finish wore off almost instantly, so at least the balck
Cliffhangers are doing better than that.

Paul in AR