Nikko,

Here's mine from back in its glory days - I really should put some
wrench time into getting back into a serviceable shape.

https://flic.kr/p/z8k1NT

V-brakes might be what it takes for it to win me back but, TBH - I've
never been completely happy with the tire clearances / rubber
selections I've made, either - 700x42 is the max but x38 with knobs is
more realistic.

Such a beautiful/great riding/lightweight frame otherwise! Just need
to acknowledge that it's a cross bike before anything else, not really
the end-all/be-all dirt banger.

Joe Bunik
Walnut Creek, CA