Is the Riv Fixie sold?
That seemed like a special bike. An Ur-Riv, if you will, germinal of
Rivendell bikes transcending the Proto-Rivs and the Golden Age bikes. I
feel like it deserves a Tolkein name.

Can you lay some of its history on the list?
Feel free to start a new thread... :)

Philip
Sonoma County, Calif looking forward to Armistice Day