My wife’s Platypus frame arrived this morning. Woo hoo!
It was packed in fitted cardboard, with paper stock protecting the finish,
and arrived in perfect “not prepped” condition.  Kudos!  Headset and
seatpost were included in a box (with a Riv bandana!).

I have not a clue about proper brakes or brake levers.  Something silver,
for Albatross bars.  Any suggestions?

She wants a front basket, and I have not a clue what would be appropriate
(I ride a Sam with a rear rack).  And what front light works best, with
said basket?

TL;DR
I had already collected the bars, Nitto NTC110DX stem, DeoreXT FD-781 front
derailleur, DeoreXT RD-M772 rear derailleur, Sugino XD2 triple front drive,
and bar end shifters.  I’m in the process of building up Velocity Dyad
wheels with a SON front generator hub and a DeoreLX rear hub.