For those of us who have ordered a Platypus, and got a “raw” frame in a
box, I’m interested in how people are building them up.  I’m also
interested in how previous Platy people from the last batch (raw plus Riv
builds) have built up theirs.

I’m coming at this from:  This build is for my wife, so it has to be
absolutely functional but also “attractive” in the Riv way.  I’ve built up
a Sam and a Homer, and enjoyed both builds, but the Platy is slightly
different.  I also am doing the build along with someone who owns a bike
store, and also just got his Platy frame, so maybe I can pass along another
(LBS) point of view as we go.

I’ve seen some Platypus builds in the posts, Including “Peppermint Platy’s”
build (I bow to Leah for being a class Platypus act).  Everybody does
something a little different.  That’s the joy of this.

For example, my wife wants a headlight/taillight and a wicker front basket.
 No decision on fenders.  What works?