I remember reading where Grant, or one of his long-term employees but I
think Grant, said on front end geometry handling there are a few numbers
they hold to but they don't discuss them outside the shop.  Trail would be
an obvious one, but I've always thought it would be interesting to hear the
rest.  Jan Heine gets into what might be some of RBW's other unspoken
factors in his book on performance bicycles.