Riding with another Platypus in our Michigan Riv Rides will thrill me TO NO END. I’m SO glad you got your mermaid Platy. I am on the bottom end of the 55, so I bet mine fits the same as your 60 does for you. I love it and would never want to size down. So excited to hear all about your rides and how you like your first Rivendell. And very wise to have your other step thrus, too. They all have their purposes.
Leah