Thanks for the info.  I also like helicopter tape that Bob posted above.
Makes sense about the pclamp on the micro light, might as well make it more
durable, would be nice if they just sold it with a metal clamp.  It would
be cool if Blue Lug Koma lights had a dynamo version.  The toggle of the
Sinewave Beacon seems awesome.  I just had a B&M Avy PLus N light fail, and
I think it was due to the on/off button breaking.  That makes sense about
just pointing the light down a bit, seems like that would work for city
streets.  I just discovered the Kasai Trail Beam, seems like nice more
affordable beacon.  I don't see any rear wiring or a rear light in the pic
you posted on the bike with the green seat roll  and basket, am I missing
something?