Ah, got it. Well, I’m sure you’ll find the Clem rides great. I had one for
a bit and I liked it.

That said, I had a bike years ago (Surly). Fit was amazing and I felt like
I could pedal forever on it. I foolishly decided to sell it for another
bike. I couldn’t get it to fit right so I bought another. But despite using
the exact same components, I still couldn’t get it to fit like the
original. Lesson learned, if you have a bike that rides and fits well, hold
on to it.