Kim,
I listed here for sale a black Selle Anatomica H-2 in mint condition.
I'm in no hurry to sell it. If you want to PM me, I'd be happy to send it to
you as a loaner to try as a baseline. Maybe trying it for a spell would help
you refine your saddle search.

Scott

    On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 08:09:30 PM MST, J S <jrster...@gmail.com>