Makes sense, but it's still curious to me that they only used the Frank
Jones Sr. dropout on that one model.  (Or, maybe a Rosco model, too?).  Im
kind of suspecting that, with 3D design printing capabilities, it might be
just as easy to come up with a new part if and when it is needed.

I'm curious to see if this means there'll be some extra cable routing
options on the Roaduno, or if that'll be left to clamp-on devices or zip
ties, for someone who wished to use a derailleur.   Part of the beauty of a
single-speed is the cleanness of not having unused stops.   On the other
hand, I'm brazing on some extra housing stops to my Quickbeam - but for a
Sturmey Archer 3-speed, not a derailleur.

The "chain tensioner" feature doesn't make sense to me.