Another vote for the Bombadil.  Just to add content around a one off
production from Riv, I spoke to the good folks at Rivendell a bit this year
and they are not doing any customs or special orders currently, I wanted a
56cm Bombadil, they said maaaaaybe next year (like fall 2023) if at all.
 Perhaps others have a better tie in there, but for me, I'm stuck waiting
and watching for someone to grace me with my favorite bike and LOTR name of
all time.