Yeah, I have a completely non-riv dumb project that would be enhanced
greatly by a White iNdustried Dingle cog. I normally would not ask
here, but last time I was looking for some white industries BMX
freewheels, I got multiple dingle offers from QB owners who shed the
dingle. If you have one in the parts box in almost any useable
condition please email me. (same goes for other single cogged normal
white industry bmx freewheels, only the white industry ones).

Thanks

Tarik

--
Tarik Saleh