Hey Bunch,

I'm trying to make my front dynamo+rack+fender clearance work on my
appaloosa and having one heck of a time with it using the touring
cantilever brake (lower straddle cable needed for these brakes). I wanted
to check if anyone here has a *polished* neo-retro that they wanted to
trade with my touring *polished. *Just one wheels worth!

Cheers,
Collin in "oh my god we actually have rain here" Sacramento, CA