Hi Scott...thanks for your note! Instead of including photos here and
commandeering this thread, I posted several pics of the Glorius and pics of
the Hunq, Atlantis, and Wilbury cockpits on Google Drive
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IdqpVApVs01p23n4HjIpwotsLZ__6aMB?usp=share_link>.

Feel free to check them out
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IdqpVApVs01p23n4HjIpwotsLZ__6aMB?usp=share_link>
.

As I mentioned before, I'm going to replace the drops on the Atlantis with
either a Bosco, Losco, Tosco, or Choco — say all that three times fast —
because the drops kill my wrists and shoulders. I'll use Paul brake levers
to match the Neo-Retro cantis levers and I'll probably retain those old
Shimano bar-end shifters in indexed mode mounted to Paul thumbies. Riding
the Atlantis was the first experience I've had with indexed shifting and I
liked it! The shifters have a super satisfying click, and wow, the chain
moves exactly where it needs to be :) (I'm not about to give up the
friction shifters on the Hunq though.) The Atlantis drivetrain is exactly
like the Hunq's — triple front and 9-sp Rapid Rise rear. And yes, the
Rich-built Atlantis rear wheel has a shiny 48h Phil hub. Forty eight. The
front wheel is "only" a 40h SON.

Please do keep us posted about your builds!

Best wishes,

Jim