I had it on the wall in my office for years.

I've never heard it mentioned, but one of the early Hunqapillar brochures
showed three colors they had planned for the heat tube and decals,
red/maroon, orange and blue, which apparently didn't make the cut.  The
three Mammoths on the poster seem to reflect those three colors.