What a beautiful setup! I can’t wait to see pictures from the next trip!
I’ll be watching to see what the bag behind the seat tube comes out like,
I’ve definitely been interested in using that space.

Is your light mount solid on the makeshift Pec Deck? I was thinking about
doing that as well but thought it might not be super stable. I have it
mounted with the stock mount the Edelux came with but haven’t had a chance
to test it very much. It has been studded riding for weeks and I have those
on the Clem with fenders… Loving your setup!