I've had a few questions about fit so here's some sizing information.

Black smartwool, labeled large, fits like a medium tee shirt (in my
experience). It's 20" pit to pit and 28" from top of shoulder to bottom
hem.

Grey smartwool, labeled large, fits like a large tee shirt. It's 21" from
pit to pit and 29" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.

Feel free to send me an offer. Thanks again!