I don’t own a Riv blue Clem, but do have a Riv blue Gus, and this does appear to be the same color. It’s gorgeous in person, and the color seems to shift a bit in different lighting. Sometimes it’s more blue, sometimes it has a hint of green in it. But I would never say it’s a bluish green. I don’t even really like blue all that much, but this is probably my 2nd favorite Riv color of all time… so I think that says something.