I don't think you'll have any issues. I have a low clamp XT front derailer
set up to clear a 46t big ring on my Gus and it's still a cm or so below
the lower water bottle boss. I'm imagining that you'll probably be running
smaller rings than that, since it appears you have a derailer designed for
a double and not a triple, the shorter cage of which will also let it go
lower without hitting the chainstay. It does cover the Silver tubing
sticker if you care about that.