Three worms was easy, I had to hold the three while I used the pronged
worming needle to coax the 4th into place. They’re all half length worms as
I cut them to make the worms last, but if I hadn’t, it would’ve been better
to have used two worms doubled over into four, then the curves of the worms
could act as a wedge. The freezing temperatures might’ve been to my
benefit, otherwise the warm rubber goo factor would’ve likely caused the
worms to worm out of there pronto.
So, it was luck. Might need some of those specialty large plugs for the
next time…
-Kai