Sorry the Rambouillet didn't fit you well, despite Grant's input on sizing.
It was increasingly under square (top tube shorter than seat tube) up
through the sizes. Your 58 has a 57cm TT, my 62's is 59cm. I think Grant
was trying to incorporate into frame spec what is often "fit" with seat
post setback, stem length, handlebar reach, etc. without excluding sizes
and shapes of riders.

I'm the opposite of your phenotype, too long of leg/short of torso for my
height and the Rambouillet fit me like a glove and deflected the need for a
custom for 20 years.

Someone's in for a blast from the past sorry it had to come from this
bike's envelope just being outside your perfect fit margins. Sometimes
wider accessibility comes at a cost and trying to fit all who come isn't at
the cost of ride quality. I know it was for me when looking around for my
Rambouillet, all that sloped TT "fastback" foolishness was the meme. Brands
made 3-4 sizes in a model and LBS would bodge fit with stem and post
choices.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh