Hi Kim,

Good eye!  I'll try my Albatross bar that never worked with my RB-1 and
replace the original drops.  I feel like I will end up with something like
a Nitto X Crumbworks bar (I'm a distance motorcyclist - love the palms-down
hand position) but need to put some (s)miles on the Sam before figuring
that out.