The unique thing about typical Riv builds is they're surprisingly flexible
on stack and reach - of course, stack is easily adjusted by the long quill
stems to suit your fancy, but also the reach becomes much less sensitive if
you run a swept bar like an Albatross because there's enough fore-aft room
that your hands just naturally find a comfortable position along the bar.

For a Sam, my suggestion is to run the Albatross bar and an 11cm Tallux
stem and see how it feels. This bar / stem puts the hands in a pretty
natural position for the Sam's ETT and steers nice.  Quite likely, your
natural hand position will land in the good zone with this setup