Hi Bruce,

Great to hear from you and your love of your many years of riding on Selle
Anatomica saddles.

Earlier today, I took a ride around my neighborhood. I stopped here and
there to adjust my saddle; height, fore and aft, tilt and tension.  I love
the ease of using an Allen wrench to adjust the tension.

Eliot..
I decided to tighten up the tension bolt quite a bit and back off a little.
It feels a lot better now. I still need to go on a longer ride to prove
itself as being a great saddle. That day will come soon.

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA.