Wow, you guys really are the source for all things Rivendell!!… I mean
seriously, tracking down the original owner?… Smart!
Thanks to your assistance, I’ve decided to pass on this opportunity for the
moment…

 I think I’m going to wait for a 60cm and honestly I need to sell or trade my
Jones LBW first, not only for the Atlantis money, but more importantly just to
keep my wife happy🙄🙂
Again, Thank You So Much!

“Maranatha”!