Last Bump and price drop on these remaining items, prices do not include
shipping

3) 10s Shimano Bar Ends - SL-BS78 - $50
--There are the version that can be run friction or 10 speed

4) 10s Shimano Bar Ends - SL-BS79 (SIS only) - $40
--These show some wear, but all the clicks are there. SIS only, no friction
option.

5) Shimano 600 HP-6207 1" HS - $40