Dave, thanks for all this. My original post took over a week to clear the
moderators (apparently) and in the meantime a very nice 91 Bstone RB-T came
available and I jumped on it. I had one a few years back and have been
keeping one eye open (off and on) for another one since it was my fave of
all time.

Anyways, my Rom is a 63 and I haven’t yet decided what I’m going to do with
it.I like it a lot, the color is great, it rides and fits nice and fits a
38 gravel king w/o fenders. The T fits a 38 WITH fenders though and since
my storage is limited I will part with one of them at some point, most
likely. My BMC monster cross isn’t going anywhere, nor is the screamer
tandem.

Dan
Mount Horeb, WI