I’ve been lucky enough to have ridden all of them, but only own Homer and Platy.  I sold my Appaloosa two years ago to buy the Platy.   My test ride on an Atlantis was what sold me on Rivendell.   Leah, BBDD, has a Platy and Clem L.   Clem L rode nicely. Platy is sportier.

I know the wheelbases because there  is a wheelbase limit to put a bike on the rather short Philadelphia bus bike racks, and I was on a search… Platy is too long.

When I do tip the bike, I tip towards me.

Roberta

Sent from my iPad