I don't have photos but all three of my previously drop bar bikes are now
sporting Billie Bars due to my neck issues. I like the Billies as I can
hunker down enough on the front of the bars to get more or less aero and
switch to more upright and ride with my hands all the way back on the grips
when I need more comfort. I don't do brevets but have done rides up to 60
miles with the Billie Bars.