Shotwell Stem & Ergon grips are Sold. Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2023, at 11:29 AM, Richard Rose <rmros...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good Morning folks. I have the following items for sale some possibly of interest particularly to Gus / Susie owners. I've not tried this before so hopefully it works - google photo album link here; https://photos.app.goo.gl/R6mDYwJAzf754drp6
1. Velo Orange Seine handlebar, 780 wide, 35 degree sweep, 31.8 clamp. Mounted but unused. These are on sale at VO for $40.00 + shipping. So, $35.00 & split the actual shipping cost?
2. Soma Shotwell stem, 25.4 clamp, 80 length. This has been mounted and test ridden on a couple of bikes. I though I might use it on my Gus but going with a slightly longer stem. $35.00 shipped.
3. Shimano BL-T4000 brake levers. These came on my Clem, swapped out for Paul levers. Like new. $25.00 shipped.
4. New Oury V2(?) grips army green. I think these were a Bluelug exclusive? I got them from Psychic Deraillieur to try with the Seine handlebar. $20.00 shipped.
5. Gently used Ergon GP-1 grips. $25.00 shipped.
6. ITM Millenium stem, 120 length, 25.4 clamp, 1 1/8" steer clamp. This one is gently used from a road bike I no longer own. It is a really nice looking stem IMHO and in excellent condition. $30.00 shipped.
PayPal friends and family only.
Thanks for looking.