I have had a 2 bike Swagman for several years, and even used it to take
bikes from Vancouver to Ottawa on one occasion. Worked like a charm. And it
easily takes different sizes - I have used it for a pair of my bikes (64cm)
or one of mine, one of my wife's (52cm or so for her)

The only issues I have are, one it's heavy to carry around, getting on and
off the car. And two, with bikes in place, it blocks the licence plate,
which will occasionally get you a ticket. (On a newer Forester.)

EricF
Vancouver