All,

I just picked these up, and clearances are too tight.  $105 net to me
shipped in the lower 48.  I also have Gravel King 26 x 2.1 new in the
package for $106 net to me shipped in the lower 48.

>From the seller:

"Simworks Homage 26” x 1.95” MTB tire Limited Color.

Panaracer Simworks Homage 26”x1.95”

This particular color was a limited run and no longer available.

Tires were ridden a few miles on the road but never in dirt or mud. No
holes."

Images: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cAV48vkVSoqMKqkM6