I find mixed surface rides to be so satisfying that almost all of my bikes
end up being setup for them to one degree or another. The majority of Riv
models are capable of them too. I built my Platypus with these types of
rides in mind - with 55mm front and 50mm rear tires and wide Tosco bars.
Looking forward to seeing more photos of Clems on dirt in this thread.

-Dave