Hey Damon,

I've mostly used the Nitto mini-front 32F sold by Riv and (please don't
tell anyone) even though it's rated to 4.4lbs (I seem to remember 7lbs when
I got it) I've carried way more than that on occasion. Typically, I would
say- tent, stool, slops, frisbee, some food, cool trail finds- I carry
probably 5-7lbs.

I also have a Nitto basket rack RBW52F which I've been using when I don't
carry panniers on my hub-area rack (which doesn't work with the basket
rack).

When I carry panniers, my basket load is less because all food items are in
those.

Cheers,
John