Hello Paul,

Is this frame still for sale? If so, would you consider shipping to Europe?

Delivery from the EU to US is about $90, if it's possible to send from the
US to the EU for a similar price, that would be good.

I'm looking for a bike that will serve for a longish commute, and for some
light touring and off road.

Cheers,
Johnny in Belgium