Bumping this once again… The following parts are still available, thanks:

*Microshift SL-T10 Thumb Shifters - $75 *

-2/3 x 10 speed, Shimano road

-L = friction

-R = index or friction

-https://www.microshift.com/models/sl-t10/

-Pics -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-7pBzp95G9CEqeWnFufqA4GZw_eoE4Lk?usp=sharing

*Rene Herse Antelope Hill Tires - $160 *

-700x55mm

-Endurance + casing

-Pair, 1x tire has only been mounted once w/sealant, 1x tire BNIB -
https://www.renehersecycles.com/shop/components/tires/700c/700cx55-antelope-hill-tc/

Pics -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Rf3G04u0NKU3VGW0POLx2LlwCXhydBO2?usp=sharing
*Schmidt SON Edelux II - $240*

-BNIB

-Hanging w/switch configuration

-
https://www.renehersecycles.com/shop/equipment/lights/son-edelux-ii-generator-headlight-hanging/

Pics -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VJZT-LUAl1cIZrNWH8KZjsqA4mnJiAw4?usp=share_link

*DT Swiss Campy Freehub Body & End Cap - $60*

-Used but in good condition w/minimal wear, both bearings spin smooth

-Fits 180, 240, 240s, & 350 hubs

-DT Part # - HWYABX00S1296S, 9/10/11 speed Campy freehub body &
130mm/QR/drive side  cap

Pics -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h1zh1QxlF9RKcteLk17WvfnDRe6KA9Ez?usp=share_link

*TERMS:*

Prices are net to me, no trades please.

Items can be picked up, or shipped at buyer’s expense, from 98225.

I do my best to ensure parts are shipped within 48/hrs of receipt of
payment.

Everything I’ve listed will fit in a USPS flat rate box, w/rates provided
by pirateship.com.

I’m pretty agnostic on payment methods so long as it doesn’t contribute to
me having to deal w/1099s; cash, Paypal F&F, Venmo F&F, Zelle, all work.
I’m not willing to deal with the hassle and potential tax burden of
accepting ‘Goods & Services’ payments w/the new IRS reporting threshold
just to offload spare parts:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/self-employment-taxes/paypal-and-venmo-taxes-what-you-need-to-know-about-p2p-platforms/L5DNjOUM1

Please PM me if you’ve a question or are interested in anything.

Thanks

*SOLD:*

Rene Herse UD-1 Rack

TRP Levers