I had posted this a couple weeks ago on the i_BOB list but no takers. Allow
me to try this group before going to the dreaded FB Buy/Sell or eBay.

A used Silca Impero frame pump in good condition. 60 cm / 56 cm range
(probably what would be called a "medium"?)  White (cream). Campy head, a
newly installed but unused leather washer. I will supply two sets of the
"standard" blue rubber frame protectors for the Campy arms, but have found
these do not last long with use and have long since replaced them with
small clear plumbing tubing, which works better and is less ugly.
$48 plus shipping.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/albums/72177720306291870

A used Silca Impero frame pump in good condition. 48 cm / 44 cm range
(probably termed size "small") Chrome (plastic). Silca head.
$35 plus shipping.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/albums/72177720306291700

PayPal or a check will do. Please PM me with questions.

Thanks,
Paul Germain
Midlothian, Va.