I have multiple bikes with RH tires I commute on and have had few flats and
no durability issues. I have one pair that are old enough they say
"Compass" on the side and still have life left (I think they changed
Compass->RH in 2019?). Just my experience, but they ride great and last
years.

Mike
Austin TX