Gus Boots Wilsen size 57 in RBW Blue color.  See pics at below link.  No
seat included.  I purchased this as a frame in 2019 and I believe I shipped
Riv some parts that I had lying around the house and what I didn't have
they provided the rest to build it up.  100% of miles were on a paved bike
path.  There is one place w/ some paint damage on the top tube (see pic)
from where the bike rack contacted the frame.  I'll list some parts below.
Asking $2,000, I'll pay to have it boxed up by a local rei, you pay
shipping & paypal fees.  In the past I've used either BikeFlights or
ShipBikes.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fa0woQ5CT1ZrVdPOsqz0iJ7KvAlYtxj8?usp=share_link

*Wheels* were built by Rich Lesnik of Rivendell the rims do not have the
model/brand of rims it just has the "hands on wheels" sticker.  36 spoke
front & rear as I am a big guy so I'm sure they are tough rims.  Deore Rear
hub and Deore LX front Hub.
*Tires* - Herse Antelope Hill 700x55 Extra Light casing.  Still has plenty
of miles remaining.
*Seatpost *Nitto S83
*Handlebars:*  Nitto Handlebars but I am not sure which model # they are.
*Headset*:  FSA
*Stem*:  Not sure of brand I think it may be made by Dimension.  Length
probably either 110 or 120 and a pretty steep upslope
*Brake Levers:*  Shimano BL-MX70
*Brakes:*  Shimano Deore V-Brakes
*Front Shifter:* Sunrace M90 Friction Shifter
*Rear Shifter:* Shimano Acera 9 Speed
*Pedals:*  RMX Sneaker type pedals
*RD*:  Deore
*FD*: Shimano XT
*Crank:*  Silver (Rivendell Brand) .. I believe it is the 44/34/24 version
*Cassette:* Shimano CS-HG201-9 - I'm guessing it would be in the 11-34 range
*Kickstand:* Pletscher ESGE
*BB:*  Not sure
*Fenders*:  SKS Plastis Fenders
ESI foam Grips on the bars