Whoops, mean to add that I've never experimented with neoprene on a bike,
it is curious thing and I wonder about the ability to be warm at the 30
degree rains.  I've done some scuba diving and there were special tricks to
keep yourself feeling warm, namely peeing in your wetsuit...  There was an
old saying amongst divers, "there are two types of scuba divers, those that
pee in their wetsuit and those that *admit *to peeing in their wetsuit."