I rode my Quickbeam to work and then down to the local Bike to Work Day
rally. I'd convinced my company to donate some swag for the packets given to
folks who registered. A good, if damp (it rained), time was had by all. The
only downside was having to ride back to work after the rally (not the ride,
the work). As usual my Quickbeam was a hit. I'd made sure to use my
SlickSack so I could demonstrate what a well dressed "office bike" looks
like. :-)

Aloha! Bob

--
Robert Harrison