I agree that three feels right for me, but which three is the eternal
question:

Currently:

   - Proto-Gallop 61.5 - set up with Albatross as daily commuter
   - 2TT Bombadil 60 - set up with Bullmoose and slicks to cover my touring
   dreams
   - Hunqapillar 58 - set up with Jones bar and 2.1 Thunderburts
   semi-knobby as my hillibike
   - Rambouillet (orange) 60 - set up with drop bars and JB 33's as my road
   bike
   - Wilbury 60 - only one with 650bx38 and with Albatross bars - a mixte
   to future proof any flexibility and mobility challenges in 20 years
   - Atlantis 61 - set up with a Bullbar and 2.1 Thunderburts semi-knobby
   as a country bike abroad

*Not counting the one abroad, I need to reduce two to get the magic number
3. Which ones? Probably Wilbury and Gallop would be the first to go, but I
still want to ride them a bit more now that the weather is better before
making a decision.

Then again, 5 or 7 or 9 also feels right no?

Max