I rode with the newly installed rack-mount tail light this evening and
found that it is very bright but has no standlight (odd since the capacitor
for the headlight is a separate black box amongst the boxes and wires
handling current for the K-Lite). It's odd (to me) and disconcerting to
have a tail light that goes dead as soon as the front wheel stops.

So, does anyone have a Toplight Line Plus for sale before I buy one new?
(Presumably at at least a slight discount?) Or another rear-of-rack-mount
tail light?

I spent an hour on Tuesday rejiggering the rear wiring from a Secula
attached on a seatstay boss to back of rear rack and I'd like to keep a
tail light on the rack.

Thanks.