Hi all,

I’m preparing to try out Noodle bars on my Sam and am looking for the parts
below. If you’re interested in unloading, please let me know the condition
and price you’re looking for.

   1. Stem - Nitto Tallux 225, 26.0 dia. clamp, 10 or 12cm reach
   2. Brake Levers - Tektro TRP RRL-SR, black or gum hoods
   3. Bar End Shifters - Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BS77
   4. Tires (nor related to the Noodles per se…): RH Bon Jon Pass 700x35

Shipping is to 60304. Thanks for any offers or leads.

Jason

Oak Park, IL