Not big on the "look ma, no hands!" thing in general, but it's completely
doable, if a little wobbly, with a load. Mine is a 2021 (prob obvious from
the color). I ride mostly on urban streets but get it on gravel, dirt, and
chunky cobbles somewhat routinely and even some single track every once in
a while. It handles spectacularly on all.