I watched the video, rode with Pam and also took her course.  I'm still
nervous about riding with cars, but I have more tools to do so safely.   We
have great paths where I live, but they don't always go to where I want to
go.   Also, I am riding more to where I used to drive.  Thanks, Pam!  I
might be in Charlotte again in May, hopefully on a Tuesday night for your
ride.