Finally, a question I can help answer!

Back in October, Rick at D&D painted my forks and he did a fantastic job. RBW
advised me to expect a four-week backlog; Rick said the turnaround was about
two to three weeks.

Rick sandblasted my forks, matched the color, he added an accent I wanted, and
gave me a small bottle of touch-up paint. I picked up my forks about ten days
after I dropped them off.

My forks were a small project (as opposed to an entire frame) and I can’t speak
for Rick's schedule, but I can say I couldn’t be happier with the finshed
result. Rick is amazing.