I'm going to try to come.  I'd like roads.  What mileage options are we
thinking about?  Obviously I would like plenty of time to see all the bikes
and meet all the owners so plenty of stops along the way and some time at
the beginning and end of the rides would be great.  Want to bring stuff to
swap/sell/trade?  Want to have anything else like seeing gear such as
favorite bags, tents, accoutrements....?  Let me know how I can help.  Let
me know if anyone wants to carpool from Charlotte or stop through on the
way there or back.