Hi Ryan, et al
Yes, in fact the rig I picked up was a SS - Bianchi Speciallisimo (1981)
with a Tange Prestige aftermarket fork. I went a different direction with
that project, the wheels remain, and the crankset too listed above. The
rear was spun by a Shimano single freewheel.

*Suntour seat post and Suntour shifters claimed.*

*Campagnolo GS Strada* crank and 45 t ring, 144 bcd, 170 arms, 9/16 pedal
threads $50 shipped

*No-name 32 hole fix-free hub*, nice nuts. $20 shipped.

*DA BS-77 bar end shifters*, 8-9 spd index and friction. Detents in 4-5
range don't click, $40 shipped.

*Dia Compe Royal Gran Compe* brakes, 47-57 mm reach, Yokuzuna pads,
recessed mount, $50 shipped.

*Pacenti Forza Classico *rim set NIB, 32 hole 622 dia, asymmetric rear,
machined sidewall $220 shipped.

*Campagonolo Record hub Ambrosio wheelset*, LF, 32 hole, new world logo,
126/100 OLN. Ambrosio rims are Extra Aero Dynamic Durex, 14 g Asahi ss
spokes, brass nipples and nipple washers. Spin smooth and straight. $120
shipped.

*Velo Orange Gran Cru triple* 48-34-24, with VO 124.5 mm x 68 mm sealed bb
$125 shipped. (page has 150 on it, I grabbed a pdf page and combined the
file).